TOP # 60 Preparedness Site—YEAH!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
What did I do to prep this week?
By Bev Sandlin, Executive Editor
Okay, we need to toot our horn here at SCP! WE are #60 of all the preparedness blogs out there: http://www.survivaltop50.com/runners-up/ INCREDIBLE!!! In just six short months, and really in just the last 3 months with all the hard work and sharing of your Editors-At-Large! Take a bow Guys & Gals!
John from Iowa
Greg from Southwest Tactical
Harriet from Australia
Pam of Mayflower Trading Company
And to ALL of our subscribers and readers who share their experience, strength and hope for a better future with all of us everyday!
And our Fearless Leader who keeps us on track—JOHN ROURKE!
And my prepping? Let’s just call it another frustrating week with technology! But with the time change, I have been changing batteries, rotating stocks, and doing some spring cleaning. If nothing else, just so I don’t throw the computer against the wall and stomp on it! That would be an unconstructive thing to do, although I have had the impulse!
Preview of the week to come…
- Solar power
- Who is History’s Worst Killer ?
- Social Security, Earned Retirement and Disability Income, and the Baby Boomers
- Daylight Savings Time is Here Again!
- YouTube Video: Gun Control? NO, Call it What it is People Control!
- Hints and Tips: Burpee as a gardening source. Non-GMO!!
- Top 5 Vegetables to Plant this Spring
- Harold Heads Into The Army
- and more!!!!
Okay Patriots, what did YOU do this week to prep?
A smile for you…
I know you…….
Had to share this with everyone!
LISTED IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1. You can’t count your hair.
2. You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
3. You can’t breathe when your tongue is out.
Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.
10 Things I know about you.
1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter ”P” without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does
I posted this because I didn’t want to be alone in the “Idiot” category.
Have a great Day.
Laugh, and then Laugh and sing
It’s a Beautiful Morning
even when it’s not.
In God We Trust
© 2013, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.