Top 6 Homestead Guns
By Bev Sandlin, Executive Editor
1) A REVOLVER .38 or .357. You can police your rounds if need be!
2) A .22 rifle, I like a 10/22, but whatever works!
3) A 12 gauge shotgun—have slugs and bird shot.
4) A 20 gauge shotgun—have slugs and bird shot.
5) A 9 mm semi-automatic pistol. If you want to target practice and don’t need to police your rounds it is fairly inexpensive and it will take down most anything with enough shots.
6) If you have a use for one, a good varmint rifle like a .243 is nice to have around.
© 2013, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.