Top 5 Morale Boosters to Have In a Disaster
By Bev Sandlin, Executive Editor
- Chocolate! Chocolate candy bars melt, but chocolate syrup in a bottle will last a very long time! And you can drink it! Packets of hot chocolate—just add water!
- Multiple bags of hard candy of different varieties! Yes, when there is stress, Bev wants to eat something sweet!
- Equate Nicotine Lozenges! Walmart about $30. Bob smokes. Ever been around someone quitting smoking against their will? $30 to make sure he has his nicotine fix? Oh yeah, I’ll pay it!
- Scented candles! Preferably cinnamon because it purportedly calms a man. LOL
- Decks of cards for you, for me, for the neighbors! $1 apiece at the Dollar Store.
and a few from Rourke:
- Cyalume lightsticks – gentle glowing light – great for kids
- small electronic games – runs on batteries, can pass the time – and again great for kids. A few available games on the cheap – Hangman, Frogger, Tetris, and Space Invaders.
- Photo Album
- stuffed animals – again, focused on the kids
© 2013, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.