SeasonedCitizenPrepper.com has been a fantastic success story more than just having hundreds of readers visit daily – but it seems to have developed into a “community” where like-minded folks from all over the word can share, discussion, exchange ideas AND support each other. I am so pleased and I certainly could not have done it without the help of Executive Editor Bev Sandlin and all of the Editors-at-Large who help provide content for the site as well as ideas.
Over the last year there have been LOTS of great posts. Every single post ever published can be found on the Site Post List page. Below are a select few that, for me, standout and I would recommend reading if you missed them the first go-around. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder so these are some of my personal favorites – you may have your own:
- A Wealth of Knowledge
- Off Grid Part 1 of 6: The Start of an Adventure
- Off Grid Part 2 of 6: Going on a Tour
- Off Grid Part 3 of 6: Masonry Heater
- Off Grid Part 4 of 6: Water & Waste
- Off Grid Part 5 of 6: Gardens & Greenhouse
- Off Grid Part 6 of 6: Homestead Business
- Equipment Review: Deadwood Stove
- 10 Free Ways to Prepare
- Seven Days of Self Reliance
- 72 Hours In Home Survival Kit
- 72 Hour Go Bag/Bug Out Bag
- How to Have Emergency Power Now
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part One
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part Two
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part Three
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part Four
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part Five
- Five Generations of Prepping Lessons, Part Six
- Why I Can….Part 1 of 2
- Why I can….Part 2 of 2
- Hints and Tips: Storing Flour
- Canning Bacon
- How does your garden grow? Part 1 of 2
- How does your garden grow? Part 2 of 2
- When there is no garbage or trash removal…..
- Gardening for Survival
- Preparedness: Common Sense or Craziness
- Top 10 Really Silly-Sounding Prep Items That Aren’t All That Silly to Have Around
- Top 10 Items to Have in a Survival Kit
- Top 5 “Just in Case” Items to Have in Your Car
- Attack/Counter Attack Part 1
- Attack/Counter Attack Part 2
- SHTF One Gun Defense
- When the “little lady” Says “No Guns!”
- So what will you do when family or friends come calling?
- Feed Your Family From Your Suburban Backyard
- 10 Things To Do This Year To Start Prepping
- Home Tactical Standard Operating Procedures
- Food Storage For Beginners With Little Money
- Technology and Home Defense
- Communication: Handheld Units
- Knives for Disaster Use
Lastly – I highly recommend reading all of the posts by Editor at Large Harold. In these timely and thought provoking pieces Harold covers his life via a historical narration providing life lessons all the way. To check out his posts simply type “Harold” in the search box located in the upper right-hand corner..
No doubt I may have left off some of your favorites…..so many great ones to choose from.
© 2013, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.