I had everything planned and told my wife I would not be going to church with her on Sunday. My wife reminded me that Sunday was the Sabbath Day and hunting a trophy buck should not be part of the Sabbath.
1. I scouted the area all summer.
2. I searched out the best location for my tree-stand.
3. I set it all up a month ahead of time.
4. I trailed the herd.
5. I picked out a trophy buck.
6. Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt.
7. Everything was in place.
8. Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am.
9. I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand.
10. This was destined to be an epic hunt.
11. As I approached my deer stand I called my wife and told her I had decided not to hunt on the Sabbath and would meet her at church.
The Sunday sermon was entitled “The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways”.
“Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its trouble – it empties today of its strength” – IN GOD WE TRUST!
© 2014, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.