This was originally promoted over at ModernSurvivalOnline. I wanted to pass on some information on free preparedness training that can be taken online. This training is provided by the NC Center for Public Health Preparedness.
Topics for study include:
- Chemical Emergencies
- Radiation Emergencies
- Natural Disasters
- Pandemic Influenza
- Organizational Planning
- and more………..
Follow this link to check it out for yourself: North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness Training Web Site
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Do you garden?
Hello all –
Like me you have probably come across one of those “video advertisements” that try to scare the crap out of you and then sell you something. The vast majority of times I click out of these types of ads and move on to something else. Recently I came across one of these ads on small area gardening and watched it all the way through – and for $7 bucks I figured I would check it out.
I downloaded the ebook and although only 31 pages – it cuts to the chase and provides some great information on gardening. Gardening is something I really enjoy and have suggested to readers many times to get involved in and is a must for any long term survival plans.
So – what makes this guide worth AT LEAST the $7.00 I paid for it?
- Indoor Gardening – something I have no experience with and this guide offers up some great information on crop selection and planting guide. Easy to follow and makes sense.
- Planting Basics – I am not talking about fluff. This section provides solid information you need to know to successfully grow your own food.
- Companion Planting – Another subject I have known nothing about although I have been gardening for many years.
- Best Methods for Finding Seeds – Really good tips to find heirloom, non-GMO seeds other than heading to your local grocery store or Wally World.
- Tips & Tricks – my favorite section by far at my current experience level. Not going to give away too any secrets but really cool stuff available on Craigslist is shown as well as how to decrease the work it takes to maintain your garden.
If interested in this guide to 4 Foot Farming…..click HERE. This link goes to a sales page where you do NOT have to watch a log video. If you purchase I would like to hear what you think of it. Is it worth $7.00? Remember – this is good information but f you are a master gardener you may not learn a whole lot. I have been gardening for 12 years and thought it had some very good info.
Oh – and in an effort of full disclosure – I liked the product so much SeasonedCitizenPrepper.com became an official affiliate of the product.
© 2014, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.