10 FREE ways to prepare!
Quote of the Day
“Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.”
10 Ways to Prep for Free!
By Bev Sandlin
1. Stopping at a fast food restaurant? Ask for extra condiments to put into your prepping supplies.
2. Use BOGO (Buy One Get One) Free coupons.
3. Turn off your electricity to your house for 24 hours and just use your preps, look for your weaknesses.
4. Camp in your backyard with just what you have on you and your bug out bag.
5. Read! Read! Read, about preparing and survival skills and techniques.
6. Practice! Practice! Practice, the skills you have learned!
7. Challenge yourself to use what you have in your work Get Home Bag to walk home.
8. Cook with your long term storage food, and just that, for one week.
9. Inventory your preparedness supplies.
10. Organized your preparedness supplies!
A smile for you…
Q: How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to assure the public that everything possible is being done while the other screws it into a water faucet.
© 2012, Seasoned Citizen Prepper. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.